Having Mortgage Problems?
You don’t need to worry, as the team at the Newcastlemoneyman.com are here to help. We understand that getting a mortgage is not always easy, and some situations can be complex. As experienced mortgage brokers in Newcastle, we can deal with even the most complicated scenarios. In fact, it is what we do best!
Having trouble obtaining a mortgage?
Clients throughout the area come to us with a range of mortgage problems. Here are just a few of them:
- The bank won’t lend enough
- Your bank will not accept your credit score
- You have failed to meet your banks’ lending criteria
- Your income is not acceptable i.e. you may be self-employed, receive benefits, dividends etc.
- Your employment status is creating issues i.e. you may be a contractor, business owner etc.
- The property that you want to buy is non-standard i.e. construction method, high-rise flat, above commercial buildings.
- You want to let out your existing home to buy a new one – Let to Buy
- The Mortgage Lender will not deal with you direct
- Your existing credit commitments are substantial
- You may have just divorced or separated or are married and want to buy in your sole name
- You have just started a new job or recently changed employer
- You are currently transferring from being self-employed to limited company status
- You wish to buy with or from a family member
- You are buying your previously rented home from your landlord
- You are currently on maternity leave
- You want to buy a property below market value
- You need to remove a person from a mortgage
Why choose Newcastlemoneyman?
With our experience, there is rarely a situation that we haven’t come across before. We will do all we can to try and obtain you a mortgage product that fits your individual circumstances. With literally thousands of products out there, we will search and compare to find you the best deal possible.
If there is a mortgage out there for you, we are confident that we will find it. All you have to do is get in touch with us; we will do the rest. We will take the time to understand your current position in detail, look at basic things such as your income and outgoings and then begin searching for a suitable product.
Why should I use a Mortgage Advisor in Newcastle?
Check out our feedback at Reviews.co.uk and see why so many people choose us when looking for a mortgage broker.
For the best mortgage advice in Newcastle, talk to us. We are here 7 days
As your mortgage advisor in Newcastle, we are here to help you. Get in touch with us today and make a date for your FREE mortgage consultation.
We can help with everything, including:
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice in Newcastle
- Home Mover Mortgage Advice in Newcastle
- Remortgage Advice in Newcastle
- Buy to Let Mortgage Advice in Newcastle
- Right to Buy Mortgage Advice in Newcastle
- Self Employed Mortgages in Newcastle
- Specialist Mortgage Advice in Newcastle