Moving House Mortgage Advice
Looking for the best mortgage advice in Newcastle when moving house?
You don’t need to worry as we are here to help. Whether you are moving house for the first time or are contemplating a move after many years in the same property, we can take the stress away. Experience has taught us that it is a time that can be incredibly time-consuming, frustrating and worrying. For this very reason, we provide a service that ensures smooth progress from beginning to end.
Which moving house scenario do you fall into?
People come to us from all over Newcastle when they are moving house. They may be doing so for a number of reasons:
- Maybe you are putting your house up for sale in the near future and need to know how much you can borrow on a new mortgage and what your costs will be.
- You may have already sold your house and want to be in a strong position to begin making offers on a new property.
- Your offer on a new home has been accepted so you need to get your mortgage sorted out quickly.
- You require a Mortgage Agreement in Principle to support and strengthen offers that you are going to make to buy a new property.
- Possibly you have been turned away by your bank? Maybe your credit score was not good enough or you simply did not fit with their lending criteria and the computer said ‘No’?
- Is your financial situation a complicated one, with maybe several streams of income or self-employment involved?
If you fall into any of these categories or even something else, we will do all we can to help.
Why should I use a Mortgage Broker in Newcastle?
We are working for you, and only you. 100% on your side, we are not linked to any estate agents or builders. When you choose us, you will be on the receiving end of total honesty and transparency. From the first time that you get in touch for mortgage advice, we will do all possible to make sure that you feel at ease and relaxed; this will continue until you get the keys and cross the threshold of your front door. With great feedback to support our promise, check out our ratings at Reviews.co.uk.
As your mortgage advisor in Newcastle, we are here to help you. Get in touch with us today and make a date for your free mortgage consultation.