Dewsbury & Dewsbury: Two Generations Working Together
Earlier this week we welcomed a new addition Joe Dewsbury to our mortgage advisor team.
Over the years you may’ve spoken to or seen online, near 40-year veteran Wayne Dewsbury. Joe is his son, hoping to follow in the footsteps of his father.
Joe previously had worked at a high street bank for 3 years, before deciding to take the leap to the mortgage advisor world. With star advisor Matt Collinson as his tutor, Joe hopes to make quite the impact as a part of our brilliant mortgage team.
Ever the comedian, Wayne believes his son is working with Matt instead of himself due to the top brass wanting to “stick him with a proper advisor”. One thing is certain, if he can even slightly replicate the likes of Matt or Wayne, he’ll be a force to be reckoned with in the wide world of mortgages.
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice in Newcastle
- Home Mover Mortgage Advice in Newcastle
- Remortgage Advice in Newcastle
- Buy to Let Mortgage Advice in Newcastle
- Right to Buy Mortgage Advice in Newcastle
- Self Employed Mortgages in Newcastle
- Specialist Mortgage Advice in Newcastle
To read more about how our service works, please visit the Our Service page.
Would you like to read some of our mortgage guides? You can find them over at Our FAQs.
If you would like to speak with a mortgage advisor, get in touch and we’ll see how we can help.