First Time Buyer Mortgages
Looking for a First Time Buyer Mortgage Advisor in Newcastle?
Then you need to speak to the team at Newcastlemoneyman.com. We understand that buying something as valuable as a house for the first time can be scary and challenging, but not when we are by your side! We will guide you throughout the journey, making the whole process as straightforward as possible.
What sort of first-time buyer are you?
Here are just a few of the types of first-time buyers that we work with:
- You are aiming to get onto the property ladder soon but don’t know how much you can afford or even how much the costs of doing this will be.
- Having found the house of your dreams, you want to make an offer via the estate agent but aren’t sure how to do this.
- Your offer to buy has already been accepted so you now need to get your mortgage application processing.
- Having a Mortgage Agreement in Principle in place prior to making any offers can but your offer in the best possible position to be accepted.
- Have your bank refused to give you a mortgage? Maybe they won’t lend you enough or their computer is simply saying ‘No’ because you don’t fit with their lending criteria?
Why use a mortgage broker in Newcastle?
Always remember that as a mortgage broker in Newcastle with no vested interests, we are here to support you and not the estate agent, builder or bank. Our communication with you will be clear and easy to understand with no industry jargon or confusing information. With a customer service team that truly care, it is our job to take all of the stress away so that the whole purchasing process is a smooth one. Check out our feedback at Reviews.co.uk and you will see why so many clients choose us.
Our mortgage advisors are available 7 days 8am –
Your first-time buyer’s deposit
You will usually need a deposit in place in order to secure your first-time mortgage; this is an amount of money that you will have saved up or will be gifted to put towards your home. A bigger deposit usually gives access to a more competitive mortgage. But if you only have a minimal deposit, do not worry.
You will also need to use some of your money to cover such things as solicitor’s fees, survey fees etc. If you are unsure about such things as your deposit and expenses, talk to us. You will always find us helpful, patient and very understanding.
What information will the lender ask for?
Although all lenders provide different ranges of mortgages, most of them will want to look at a similar sort of information from you. This will likely include your total annual income, outgoings including credit cards and loans and general living costs. They will look at your credit file and use this to assess your reliability as a borrower. If your credit score is low, this may not mean that you will be unable to get a mortgage, we have specialist lenders who may be able to help here.
As your mortgage advisor in Newcastle, we are here to help you. Get in touch with us today and make a date for your FREE mortgage consultation.
We can help with everything, including:
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice in Newcastle
- Home Mover Mortgage Advice in Newcastle
- Remortgage Advice in Newcastle
- Buy to Let Mortgage Advice in Newcastle
- Right to Buy Mortgage Advice in Newcastle
- Self Employed Mortgages in Newcastle
- Specialist Mortgage Advice in Newcastle